Georgian era crowned twin heart ring. Circa 1780/1800. Varying shades of chrysoberyl and garnet stones set in rose gold. Twin hearts and crown a symbol for loyalty and love. Beautiful closed back settings with reeded detail on reverse. English in origin.
This rare ring was part of a large German ring collection exhibited at the Deutsches Goldschmiedehaus Hanau Museum in 2011.